Pratishtha Mahotsav is a time for celebration and to participate fully. The most important and exciting way to involve in this program is to become Indra-Indrani during Murti Pratistha Ceremony.
Indra-Indrani – At the time of Murti Pratishtha Indra-Indranis create a Samoshrana of Bhagvan Mahaveera when different Sanskars, ceremonies, poojas of Bhagvan Mahaveera will be performed by Pt Mahaveer Shastriji.
Only very few lucky people get this opportunity to be part of this unforgettable moment. As we all know count down for Murti Pratishtha Mahotsav has started and is coming closer and closer. Please register your name and deposit $501.00 for per pair of Indra-Indrani. Your commitment as Indra-Indrani for main ceremony of Murti Pratistha is from 6th June to 8th June’15
- You can be Indra-Indrani for One, Two or all Three days (6th, 7th or 8th June)
- You have to wear the Shudh clothes which we will be provided to you
- There are no other restrictions and requirements to become Indra-Indrani
- One set of Shudh clothes includes – Kalsha, Saree, Blouse piece, petticoat, Dhothi-Duptha, Mukut & Mala
- Only limited number of Indra-Indrani can sit, so please Hurry Hurry Hurry….
What you need to do now, fill up the attached registration form and deposit $501.00 in the SJMEC account.
Once you email your form and payment slip to Abha Jain at email@example.com or call on 0432 248 791, your set of shudh clothes will be reserved and can be picked up at any time.
SJMEC account details:
Bank Name: St George Bank
Account Name: SYDNEY JAIN MANDAL EDUCATION CENTRE
Branch/ BSB: 112 – 879, Account Number: 458015052